Saturday 29 March 2014

Suprise! Update!


 I got in touch with a writer to finish the final monster I was working on before the "I'm done" blog post.

 A couple new tiny mechanics, and one more transformations. It's not a huge deal but at least I don't have anything half-done anymore.

 Treasure Goblins:

 These mischievous little green gals use unique mechanics to change up the game play in a few ways.
They will loot any chests they come across, denying you important items! However, if defeated, they will reward you with any and all chests they looted, as well as 2 - 3 items that they collected before you arrived!

 While they do appear on all floors, they only appear in small numbers. A normal sized floor will only have 3 Treasure Goblins, so get hunting!

 Another way that they differ from most enemies, is that they will flee upon transforming you, and will need to be found elsewhere in the dungeon to be challenged again.

2 comments:

  1. Disappointed to hear that you're well and truly done with this but I can't really fault you for it. As much as I enjoyed the game, I know how demanding and thankless a task such things can be when you're having to go it alone.

    Instead, I will wish you well, thank you for the fun, and hope that your future endeavors are more to your satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete