Saturday 23 November 2013

Overworked!


 Real life has me very busy during this time of the year.
 As such I don't have any time to put into Halls of Degeneration.

 I might tinker, and I may find some time to add any submissions if I get any (wishful thinking) but I won't be putting a ton of work in.

 Be back to full steam in January!


 On another note: Is anyone crashing in the newest update? I've been trying to fix it a bit more but really can't see any reason for it to happen, and can't narrow it down at all.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it crash yet, but I will keep trying!
    Look forward to seeing you chugging along at full steam this January! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. My game crashed after 5 levels on an older laptop, then on a newer one, it crashed after 10-11.
    I think the crashes might be due to large stacks of items in the later game, coupled with larger amounts of monsters, causing the slower (compared to your computer) processors/etc to stop the game. Try to modify the coding to not do so much or reduce the number of checks or something like that may work, but it may be fixed in some other way.

    ReplyDelete